Several large car parks
The Trixxo Arena is located, together with the Trixxo Theater, Plopsa Indoor, Versuz, Restaurant Bontà, Jumpsquare and The Park, in Park H. Park H has several large car parks, which can accommodate over 2,500 cars.
Parking costs 8 euros. Take a ticket at the barriers when entering. You can pay before, after or during the event in two ways:
- At the payment terminals in the entrance hall
- Through the Xparc app by Amano (available for download via the App Store or Play Store). This way you avoid long queues at the payment terminals. Check the manual for more information.
Parking for people with disabilities
There is a reserved parking area at the entrance by the Trixxo Arena for wheelchair users and holders of a European parking card for people with disabilities. Would you like to receive assistance in moving to and from the car park? Do not hesitate to speak to a staff member. Have your European disabled parking card, ID card and entrance ticket ready to present to the parking attendants.
Parking for people with temporarily reduced mobility
Are you temporarily less mobile because of an accident or an operation, but you do not have a European parking card for people with disabilities? In that case, you will have to explain this to the parking attendants. Preferably do this with a doctor's certificate or other medical certificate. You can also contact the Trixxo Arena in advance by calling +32 3 400 60 60. We are available every working day from 9 am to 5 pm.
Kiss & Ride
Want to drop someone off at the Trixxo Arena? There are several ways to do so:
- At the beginning of the Trichterheideweg near parking area C
- On the Gouverneur Verwilgensingel near the parking lot A
- Drive into the car park and take a parking ticket. If you leave the car park within the hour, you do not have to pay for your parking ticket.